in no particular order yet

looking at pneumatic staplers with a narrow crown there are a lot to choose from
i never knew how many brands there were here are some brands i came across
wen freeman paslode senco hitachi surebonder porter-cable dewalt duo-fast spotnails fasco max grip rite bosch makita bostitch BeA meite campbell hausfeld numax central pneumatic
i probably has missed a few far as i can tell they are all made in taiwan or china i think bea is made in germany but is big dollars
still evaluating them and finding that some say they adjust for depth but reviews say otherwise and etc
On 02/27/2016 1:58 PM, Electric Comet wrote:

Again, for what purpose, primarily?
I'd ditch Wen on any scale, however; didn't even realize they still existed to make junk.

Meh, a full survey isn't necessary in a tool purchase. Just hit up Amazon or your favorite tool review site and look at ratings and reviews for your price range. Avoid the worst, be happy with one of the rest. (Garage Journal or what's that other one? Lumber Jocks? has some pretty good indepth reviews.)
Puckdropper
On 2/27/2016 2:58 PM, Electric Comet wrote:

My narrow crown is the HF combo 18gauge nailer / narrow crown. I like it , it does adjust. But mine is the older blue model.
while not as nice as my porter cables, it's hard to argue with the under $20 price I paid.
--
Jeff

On Sat, 27 Feb 2016 16:04:40 -0500

i have not ruled out the hf so far the wen is the one that has not depth adjust even though it claims to
the combos are interesting as they are dual purpose for brads and staples
On 2/27/16 1:58 PM, Electric Comet wrote:

Wow. So your shift key DOES work, huh?
--

-MIKE-

On Sat, 27 Feb 2016 11:58:18 -0800

15.99 right now but staples have to be 5/8 or longer at this price it is a no brainer for using up to 1.5 inch staples also shoots brads to 2 incches seems to me staples are better than brads but maybe brads hide better
On 3/20/2016 3:58 PM, Electric Comet wrote:

Each has a use. I used staples for attaching thin ply backings, or just thin ply to anything.
I use brads when needed, not too often.
I took out my pin nailer for the first time in a long time to fix some trim molding to my windows. Rather than having large heads to fill, I angled the pins to hold better. Hard to tell they are there.
--
Jeff