in no particular order yet

looking at pneumatic staplers with a narrow crown there are a lot to choose from

i never knew how many brands there were here are some brands i came across

wen freeman paslode senco hitachi surebonder porter-cable dewalt duo-fast spotnails fasco max grip rite bosch makita bostitch BeA meite campbell hausfeld numax central pneumatic

i probably has missed a few far as i can tell they are all made in taiwan or china i think bea is made in germany but is big dollars

still evaluating them and finding that some say they adjust for depth but reviews say otherwise and etc

Reply to
Electric Comet

Again, for what purpose, primarily?

I'd ditch Wen on any scale, however; didn't even realize they still existed to make junk.

Reply to
dpb

Electric Comet wrote in news:nasv4o$i1a$1 @dont-email.me:

Meh, a full survey isn't necessary in a tool purchase. Just hit up Amazon or your favorite tool review site and look at ratings and reviews for your price range. Avoid the worst, be happy with one of the rest. (Garage Journal or what's that other one? Lumber Jocks? has some pretty good indepth reviews.)

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

My narrow crown is the HF combo 18gauge nailer / narrow crown. I like it , it does adjust. But mine is the older blue model.

while not as nice as my porter cables, it's hard to argue with the under $20 price I paid.

Reply to
woodchucker

Wow. So your shift key DOES work, huh?

Reply to
-MIKE-

i have not ruled out the hf so far the wen is the one that has not depth adjust even though it claims to

the combos are interesting as they are dual purpose for brads and staples

Reply to
Electric Comet

15.99 right now but staples have to be 5/8 or longer at this price it is a no brainer for using up to 1.5 inch staples also shoots brads to 2 incches seems to me staples are better than brads but maybe brads hide better
Reply to
Electric Comet

Each has a use. I used staples for attaching thin ply backings, or just thin ply to anything.

I use brads when needed, not too often.

I took out my pin nailer for the first time in a long time to fix some trim molding to my windows. Rather than having large heads to fill, I angled the pins to hold better. Hard to tell they are there.

Reply to
woodchucker