I'm surprised

Page 1 of 2
That no company (yet) has embedded an air freshener in a furnace air filter.
My wife if company is coming and the house smells like last nights dinner sprays air freshener or perfume on the furnace filter before they arrive. Even in summer, she just turns on the fan.

You want us all to have to put up with homes that smell like walking into Yankee Candle? It would cause the biggest wave of mass suicides the world has ever seen.

with a hint of burnt cabbage.
snipped-for-privacy@home.now wrote:

Stop hiring polish prostitutes!

LOL! My wife is of Eastern European decent. If she ever see's this thread I'll be sleeping on the rec room couch for a month...and it smells like wet dog.

You let a dog into the house? A wet one, yet?

All dogs are wet on the inside.
A lot of them smell like couches too.
Doug Kanter wrote:

Mike Berger wrote:

I thought that couches smelled like dogs????

I find those braided armpits so sexy!

How about Ode du Brewax with a hint of WD40?

GROSS!...If I want my home to smell like a whore house, I'd just go there. Why not get your wife to make fresh bread or buns. Burning a few scented candles work good also...but spraying perfume?... Gross!

powdery. Sometimes she sticks a fabric softener dryer sheet in front of the filter. They smell quite nice. But even so, I will be sitting watching TV, minding my own business, when I'm suddenly attacked by an unseen and previously un smelled odor. It can be quite disconcerting.<sigh> Women eh!
The Jimi entity posted thusly:

Shh... your wife probably doesn't figure you know what a whore house smells like.

I know I would not want my wife to think I know what a whorehouse smells like. That would be all kinds of bad.
snipped-for-privacy@home.now (in snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com) said:
| HEY, if that happens consider yourself lucky, my home smells like | cheap perfume, with a hint of burnt cabbage.
Hmm. Perhaps you should be giving her better perfume. :-)

Or a package of Gasex.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
Doug Kanter wrote:

My wife lights scented candles to get rid of food smells, especially garlic or fried fish or chicken. I can't convince her that the food smells are preferable :-).
--
It\'s turtles, all the way down

You can buy one at Home Depot to put on your furnace filter.
They work for a few hours and then that is that.
"Leon" wrote in message

With women, and construction crews, you can't have it all ... and that is that.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05