I'm surprised

The Jimi entity posted thusly:

Shh... your wife probably doesn't figure you know what a w**re house smells like.

Reply to
Oleg Lego

When vacuuming I place a couple of drops of vanilla essence on the filter. The whole house smells nice and fresh John

Reply to
John B

Reminds me of a story my stepdad told me. His first wife told him that she would be good in one room of the house. Kitchen, living room, bathroom, bedroom. They went out a lot and hired a maid.

-Phil Crow

Reply to
phildcrowNOSPAM

My wife does that as well but she just sucks up a fresh dryer sheet into the vac.

Reply to
dandeman

Email your idea to Johnson's Way in Racine. I'm sure we'll one day see such a product.

Reply to
George Max

I know I would not want my wife to think I know what a whorehouse smells like. That would be all kinds of bad.

Reply to
George Max

I wish I'd gotten the same offer. I'd have made the same choice.

Reply to
George Max