I lost my stud finder

What can I use to find it? A stud finder finder? Would that be a stud finder squared?
It's obviously no where close because it would be going off all the time as I am such the stud.
I would need a stud finder finder for studs like me, I think that is a stud squared finder squared?
What would a device be called which is used to find studs like me who are finding stud finder finders?
And what device finds those devices?
I think what you are really needing are bullshit waders...
John Harlow wrote:

some things are better off lost

Check Bass Pro Shops....
LOL

John Harlow wrote:

A tart.
message

No no no - bullshit waders are a farm store item!

WELL HELL...I just thought those RedHEad ones with the super grip soles would have been just perfect...
You are looking at this all wrong. Your wife is a great stud finder. I know that for fact since I picked her up in a bar last night, took her home, got her drunk, and screwed her. So, while you were looking in a mirror, fondling and admiring the size of your cock, I had my cock in your wife.
You lose, you are no longer the top stud, so you wont be needing any more stud finders. Your wife will do it for you.
On Fri, 8 Apr 2005 13:24:55 -0400, "John Harlow"

You lost your Mr. Johnson?