Stud Finder

Any opinions on a good stud finder? Something in the 30 dollar price range?

Thanks, Greg

Reply to
Greg

Desert Traveler

I bought a Zircon for about that price at Home Depot. Has not failed in about 30 tries. Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Zircon brand

Reply to
mark Ransley

Reply to
shawn

"Arty The Chief" hahahahahahahahaha boy oh boy oh boy!

what is your address? so we all know where to send the blow up sheep!

Arty you are NOT Chief you are NOT

A loser you ARE!

Reply to
3GCPO

I have a decent Zircon one that I got at Lowes for $20 or thereabouts.

Reply to
D'Olier

You could borrow my wife, she did a pretty good job :)

Reply to
BRAVO52

Zircon brand

Reply to