How Much?

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

and my stomach is still squirming a little so I'll have to keep a trashcan close by. It appears that the pills and ginger ale the nurse gave me has helped. Dammit, the last thing I need is for my insides to try to crawl out. The nurse told me that a few other residents became ill so it must be food poisoning. From what, who knows but this is the first time my stomach has bothered me at all in over a year. +( ?_?)+

Maybe they had take out from Chipotle?

Reply to
Tekkie®

You got it.

I can tell you numerous instances of Comcast stupidity.

They have some really good people working there but numerous dolts.

Mentioned I also have a FIOS line for my land line. That installation was a comedy of errors.

Reply to
Frank

Wade Garrett posted for all of us...

Just ask for the retention dept.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Frank posted for all of us...

I tell them to ping it. If they can't do that then one goes to next level...

Reply to
Tekkie®

Wade Garrett posted for all of us...

Did meet Stumpy? See any other posters?

Reply to
Tekkie®

Are you paying rent on both DVR's?

Reply to
Eagle

Robert Green posted for all of us...

At Chipotle's they should be cleaning out the burrito slop or it will be cleaning out you.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Ralph Mowery laid this down on his screen :

My Wife records Her shows and movies then edits out the commercials. I do the same, but not on all My programs. I should on the Discovery channel for 'Street Outlaws' and on the Velocity channel for several of My favorite shows, as well as 'Animal Planet' programs.

Reply to
Eagle

I do much the same for My Lakota kids.

Reply to
Eagle

Do you like your ooma service?

Reply to
Eagle

Don Y posted for all of us...

Yeah, it's called the crapshoot of life. I'm glad my wife and did our thing when we were younger. Can't do now. Put ourselves in debt earlier but working several jobs didn't seem so bad because of a reward. We still volunteer to the best of our abilities; as we have been doing over 40 years.

From being on the other side; every day is a gift.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

I think the brown fog is sufficient.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Seems that many of the educational programs like you mentioned and some others are about all commercials. My box has a 30 second fast forward button and I have just about worn it out skipping over the commercials. The to top it all off, after a commercial they repeat about the last minuit or two of what was just on. A half hour show is about 15 minuits after all that.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery

My HTPC can be told to remove commercials from recorded content so that it just plays the source material without "inconveniencing" me with their appearances.

Reply to
Don Y

Hmm. I was in Jo-Anns not long ago, and I just wanted to know where the clear vinyl was (I'm making a dress for my girlfriend.) and the cashier in front was far away from the possible locations, and the only other clerk was at a cutting table with 6 people ahead of me.

Now my question would only take her 10 seconds to answer, but everyone was so patient, I had the feeling I was intruding even to ask where it was.

But after a while I intruded anyhow. Then I had to wait for them to cut it, but by that time, I'd gotten used to that idea.

Reply to
Micky

Do they get upset when you pull out your Kershaw and cut it yourself?

Reply to
rbowman

Yes, a DVR (high def) is $10 a month. A receiver is $6.50 so I'm only paying an extra $3.50 to have an additional recorder. For comparison, if you have only 1 TV the $163 I pay could be cut by about $30

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Why not just buy your own recorder?

Reply to
Eagle

on 12/12/2015, Uncle Monster supposed :

You know, this is about the most shitty subject ever posted here Uncle... :/

Reply to
Eagle

I hate to be anal retentive, but these threads seem to last forever. People really hang on to these things.

Ain't that the toot!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon