How Much?

Speaking of doo doo and toot, still a shitty subject. ^^

Reply to
Eagle

It must be tough having to be a fart smeller all day long...

Reply to
Eagle

Sounds like you may need to give him a Christmas present of Beno.

Get the large economy size.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery

Many of the DVR are only for OTA, but there may be some that will work with satellite. The technology has changed rapidly and i have the latest available. If something goes wrong, one phone call gets it fixed/replaced.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Does that work on satilite wives? :o)

Reply to
Eagle

With all of the DRM, I imagine the only DVR that will work with a cable/sat box will be connected via Composite or Component inputs. I am not sure you get high def from the component (it is capable but it might not be allowed) and the composite is basically NTSC HD on the HDMI will be blocked. You might not even get SD.

I have a pretty good mix of stuff here and I get a message that the "DRM is not enabled and I can only see SD" a lot.

There may be PC solutions that are not that well regulated.

Reply to
gfretwell

How did the dress turn out? :)

Reply to
Muggles

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

His farts were breathtaking. I'd never heard anything like that in my life and didn't think it possible. A 2 to 4 second fart is enough for me. ?.?

He may need a probotic to help restore the natural flora of the gut; such as Lactobacillus acidophilus. You might also need it. Antibiotics destroy this flora and this help to restore it.

I am not a physician nor do I play on TV, but I know my shit.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Muggles posted for all of us...

It was very cute on him.