death in group

Page 4 of 11
On Sat, 6 Aug 2016 11:14:44 -0700 (PDT), ItsJoanNotJoann

I've always wondered why they dont also have a DISLIKE button????? Seems rather one sided....
Facebook is a DISEASE. It's infected almost everything. You cant even open a naewpaper or magazine, watch tv, or go to any webpage, without seeing that ugly blue "f" icon. Using photo editing software, I took that "f" icon, and added "uck" after it...... If you ask me, Facefuck (thats what I call it), is the worst computer virus of all time....
On Saturday, August 6, 2016 at 2:43:24 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

Somebody respond to this so the Paint Meister will see it. He plonked me, so he misses out on all of my wisdom.
He needs to keep current with the situation if he is going to continually bash something. It's OK that he bashes Facebook, but at least he should bash it with accurate information.
http://fortune.com/2016/02/24/facebook-like-reactions/

has the cow ever had accurate info?

snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

anytime, anywhere
ChairMan posted for all of us...

That answer is NO
--
Tekkie

In wrote in message

Well, there's your answer. Post that crap on FB and someone is going to complain to FB and FB is going to require a proof of identity or whatever.
On Saturday, August 6, 2016 at 4:26:58 PM UTC-5, TomR wrote:

seen over there.

I have a fake account and post some anti bammy/BLM/billary/liberal all the time and have never had an issue with ID YMMV
On Sunday, August 7, 2016 at 11:41:46 PM UTC-5, ChairMan wrote:

out but can't take their own medicine.
On 08/05/2016 04:25 PM, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:

Your instincts to keep your ID private are correct. Identity theft is rampant today. ID theft is a major pain-in-the-ass to repair. There's no way I'd share my ID with FecesBook.
Have you tried scanning your driver's license and then editing it with photo editing software like Gimp?
On Saturday, August 6, 2016 at 9:17:25 AM UTC-5, Buster wrote:

What would this do? Make you younger? Fool the police? Not sure of your purpose? (UM do not answer!)
On Saturday, August 6, 2016 at 9:17:25 AM UTC-5, Buster wrote:

I like FecesBook better. I may have to borrow your term on occasion if you don't mind.

never have used that software/service.
On Saturday, August 6, 2016 at 9:17:25 AM UTC-5, Buster wrote:

flew over my head like a supersonic jet. I don't even know what I would supposedly be editing.
:-(

On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 10:05:47 AM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:

On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 4:19:30 PM UTC-4, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:

Wait a minute...I'm confused. Did you just post a civil response to something *I* said?
The last I heard from you were asking me to drop dead.
Has the passing of Stormy softened your heart? You know, niceness does look so much better on you.
On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 4:46:39 PM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:

;-)
On 08/04/2016 09:32 AM, misanthrope wrote:

He will be sorely missed.
On Thursday, August 4, 2016 at 9:18:28 PM UTC-4, T wrote:

Agree, his advice helped me out on a lot of projects over the years. A good guy.
Paul