death in group

I'm surprised any vets would tolerate his BS. I'd also bet he is NOT even a Colonel

Reply to
ChairMan

It's a desperate attempt for attention and he hopes to start a fight. The groups I see him blabbering on NO ONE pays him one ounce of attention.

Reply to
ItsJoanNotJoann

He is just a kid. Kernel that is.

Reply to
Thomas

Per Danny D.:

I have come to the same conclusion. Doesn't matter how many people are in the room, basically you are alone in those last moments.

Reply to
(PeteCresswell)

Per Uncle Monster:

No supplement, but he had been on some wacko 90+ percent protein diet a few years before and I suspect that didn't help matters any.

But the underlying cause was a genetic defect that kept the liver from breaking down cholesterol.

When he was doing the lab part of med school, they had to draw their own blood and centrifuge it. He said that the plasma (?) part of his looked like heavy whipping cream and he knew he was dead meat at that moment.

Reply to
(PeteCresswell)

Somebody respond to this so the Paint Meister will see it. He plonked me, so he misses out on all of my wisdom.

He needs to keep current with the situation if he is going to continually bash something. It's OK that he bashes Facebook, but at least he should bash it with accurate information.

DerbyDad03

has the cow ever had accurate info?

Reply to
ChairMan

If anybody else posted this already, I didn't notice it:

Perce

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy

Had not seen it. Thanks for posting

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

No they haven't...thank you!

Reply to
bob_villa

No facebook account of any kind and I could open the single page.

Reply to
clare

Have the other newsgroups he frequented been notified of his death? And these links posted?

Don.

(e-mail link at home page bottom).

Reply to
Don Wiss

In this century? On this planet?

Reply to
clare

I don't understand why people just don't KF him and be done with it. Whole lot easier than wading through his BS

Reply to
ChairMan

anytime, anywhere

Reply to
ChairMan

I have a fake account and post some anti bammy/BLM/billary/liberal all the time and have never had an issue with ID YMMV

Reply to
ChairMan

Actually, it sounds a lot like Oren.

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

This is a good idea, but what other newsgroups did he use, and are any of those newsgroups still "active". I recall seeing his name on other newsgroups in the past, but the only ones I can recall, are some of the automotive repair groups. Those groups are all but dead now. I know he posted to alt.hvac too. (Which is still a bit active), and saw a post on there about his passing.

I did a google search for his name, and found there are many people with that name, and the search results were useless.

Reply to
Paintedcow

ChairMan posted for all of us...

That answer is NO

Reply to
Tekkie®

Someone from #BLM Clan must have flagged me. They can dish it out but can't take their own medicine.

Reply to
ItsJoanNotJoann