death in group

That depends on whether that angle has the proper degree.....
On 8/5/2016 12:33 AM, T wrote:

I get attached to people and really miss them when they're gone. :(
--
Maggie

On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 9:22:00 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:

I will have to be truthful...I "missed" him because he was a boil on my bum . But there are a few others here, that are worse...you know who you are... RIP Mormy!
On 8/5/2016 9:50 AM, bob_villa wrote:

I just block the trolls. Tbird has great filters.
--
Maggie

On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 10:12:26 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:

e...

Ya, I think we've gone through that! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
On 8/5/2016 10:16 AM, bob_villa wrote:

Where there's a will, there's a way. :)
I had trouble getting one particular filter to work like it was supposed to work, and kept trying for months. Then I just tried setting the filter and resetting the newsgroup in the properties and downloading the msgs again, and all of a sudden the filter worked. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
--
Maggie

snipped-for-privacy@2thenxtholi.day says...

You just use the filters like rose colored glasses because you don't want to see the truth about yourself. When you get "one-upped-on" you turn a blind eye (filter them).
Not to worry folks, she won't see this post! LOL!
--
RonNNN

On 8/5/2016 11:22 AM, RonNNN wrote:

LMAO! Amen. ...and she still won't see it from my response either.
On 2016-08-05 1:39 PM, Meanie wrote:

But you were mean to her. :-) She won't see my response either.
--
Froz....

Actually, it sounds a lot like Oren.
On Fri, 5 Aug 2016 07:50:22 -0700 (PDT), bob_villa

There are a few assholes on here (and other newsgroups) that I wish someone would find, torture, and kill..... I wont mention any names, but I heard that at least one of them who has been threatened.....
On Thu, 4 Aug 2016 22:33:06 -0700, T wrote:

Someone dear to me died in my arms a few years ago. That's when I realized, we *all* die alone.
Very alone.
If this story is true, I hope he rests in peace.
Per Danny D.:

I have come to the same conclusion. Doesn't matter how many people are in the room, basically you are alone in those last moments.
--
Pete Cresswell

RIP Stormy m
On Thursday, August 4, 2016 at 11:33:03 AM UTC-5, misanthrope wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/christopher.young.7524 Last post: July 19, 8:10AM
On Thursday, August 4, 2016 at 5:22:41 PM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:

"Sorry, this page isn't available. The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed."
On Thu, 4 Aug 2016 18:33:41 -0700 (PDT), ItsJoanNotJoann

In wrote:

The above Facebook link still works for me. It shows his Facebook page.
On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 11:03:30 AM UTC-4, TomR wrote:

Maybe you have to be a Facebook member. I'm not and I got the same "broken" message that the Paint Meister got.
In wrote:

I think you are probably right about that.
I have a completely bogus fake-me-out anonymous Facebook account that I set up with all anonymous name info etc, and using a junk anonymous hotmail email address. I only use it as a way to see other people's Facebook accounts. My junk Facebook account has no Facebook "friends", no "likes", no links, etc. Other than that, I don't use or like Facebook at all.
When I originally clicked on the above Facebook link, apparently I was logged in to my fake/junk Facebook account, and Christopher's Facebook page opened up. Then, after reading your message, I logged out of my fake/junk Facebook account and then tried clicking on the link again. That time, I got the same "page not available" message that you got. And, at the top of that page it says that I could log in to Facebook. If I log in to my fake/junk Facebook account, his page opens up.