Antifreeze - not just for cars

Page 6 of 9

Actually, I thought the web site was in South America, so it was on the other side of the equator. I just figured the website picture was upside down. I'll have to try it the other way. Maybe I'll need a new wax bowl gasket.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

The wax thing is not a can cushion?
Is, on mine. The wax ring is a bit sticky, so I smeared vaseline on the wax top. Now, it works fine. I've had to invest in cold packs, I keep sliding off and hitting my head on the sink.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 13:26:26 -0500, Stormin Mormon wrote:

this thread is rapidly going down the toilet...
You think we should clean up our crappy language?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 15:36:46 -0500, Stormin Mormon wrote:

at least flush your mouth out with soapy water!
Use a sink sprayer hose, and make it a swirly?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

I'm not sure about the Muslim pilgrimage hotels. As to Pageant, yes, I've heard of it. And I've also been in the audience to see it. Rather impressive. Also rather spiritual, and a great way for the church to get the word out. The Spirit of the Lord is strong there, and helps people to decide to join the church.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Route 21 is two lanes, north and south of the visitor center. Opens up to 4 lanes, by the visitor center and the Pageant. Sorry it delayed your fishing. It's usually busy only from about 8 PM to midnight.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

LOL! That e-meter is nothing more than a Ouija board. That's not really fair to say that though...to the Ouija board.
use compressed air to blow out all the water lines, after first draining them........
or wait till spring and upgrade to PEX, which will be far cheaper than replacing copper.
and when the plaster cracks from the expansion and contranction it wouldnt matter, since walls and cielings will have to be opened to acceess leaking lines.
hey and replace some appliances,
On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 11:32:23 -0500, "JoeSpareBedroom"

It won't unless somehow you cracked the bases of a couple toilets. That wouldn't cause major damage to the home but you would be buying a couple new toilets perhaps shucking out a few hundred bucks plus the cost of labor to replace them if you aren't inclined to do so yourself.

OK. I hadn't considered the toilets.

It won't. But then when the owner returns and starts to reuse it ..........
Steve
You mean, if the trap freezes, the faucets aren't affected?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus