Retirement

Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make
their days interesting. Well, for example, the other day my wife and
I went into town and went into a shop. We were only in there for about
5 minutes. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking
ticket. We went up to him and said, "Come on man, how about giving
a senior citizen a break?"
He ignored us and continued writing the ticket. I called him a Nazi Turd.
He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tires.
So my wife called him a shithead. He finished the second ticket and put
it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket.
This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more
tickets he wrote...
Personally, we didn't care. We came into town by bus and saw the car
had an Obama sticker... We try to have a little fun each day now that
we're retired.. It's important at our age.