Blower won't turn off.

Page 2 of 2

The King wrote:

Hi, Sorry, I was typing and watching hockey game at the same time in the darkened room.
Let me try it again. "Poor 'stat takes first blame all the time. Doesn't it tell you power relay cntacts for the blower are stuck or energized all the time for some reason. It is not inside the 'stat.
brad herschel wrote:

Hi, Picking head even with pick axe won't do. Take a multi meter out and trouble-shoot. If you can't, call an expert service tech.
it is shame that you did not replace one in your car maybe they talking to each other
---

Ya big dummy, you probably didn't use Coleman approved batteries. Think I'm kidding?
HVAC Genius wrote:

The only alternative is to buy a wind-up Thermostat from the King.