Newbee here

Hello everybody! I am so glad to find this group and look foward to sharing information. I live around the Appalachian Mountains at Slateford PA, on the Delaware River which borders New Jersey. I HAVE SPRING FEVER SO BAD ~ I am going to order shrubs today and turn up the heat! I have always been a grazer feeling that what I grow and what Mother Nature has blessed growing around me has more vital energy than any other lettuce, bean or carrot obtained from the store.
Many Blessings - Laura
Greetings - Harry here from down river a bit in Phillipsburg NJ, also on the Delaware.
I just planted some onions from sets as my first plantings ... a few herbs have poped up in big way, parsely and oregano I think.
Is it too early for anything else? ... what else do you think I could get in now?