so how's everybody doing

in the midlantic at least? i note Al is warm and snug and expecting a plague of frogs; everybody else OK? 35 inches total on my deck. we were out of power for 18 hours (all electric house); had votives going as smudge pots for the orchids for a while. some of the little phals look unhappy, but so far the only bud blast is on the psychopsis, which has been blasting all winter. clearly it's unhappy about the cold/dry/both.

oh, and it was snowing this morning. :\

--j_a

Reply to
jankey

Then I won't tell you what a great day it is in N Calif...

K Barrett

Reply to
K Barrett