I am here to learn...

Hello... My name is Billy Miner. I wanted to take the time to introduce myself. I've been following the discussion (lurking) here for a couple weeks. I am a full-time student and a part time manager of a website and Ezine about spirituality and personal growth.

I am interested in this group because I want to create a website that will help people to deal more effectively with their clutter and home cleaning problems. I would like to get different perspectives from people, with regards to what kind of knowledge and tools they need to be successful in cleaning their homes.

I find that I am the type of person who generally is good at keeping clean and peaceful surroundings for myself and that I might be able to help others to do the same. I want to learn how to be able to better serve people in this way, and that is why I am here... to learn from you and the other group members. I look forward to learning more from you.

Thanks for reading, Billy Miner

"You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing."

- Michael Pritchard

Billy Miner

Sounds like a positive endeavor. Good luck with it.

I've reached the age where the happy hour is a nap.

-- Piper

Reply to
Piper

Thank you for your encouragement, Piper. :)

"You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing."

- Michael Pritchard

Billy Miner

Welcome. This isn't a very busy group, sorry to say.

-- Piper I've reached the age where the happy hour is a nap.

Reply to
Piper