Grout

I've got tiles on the floor in the kitchen and both bathrooms and on the wall in the bathroom.. what do I use to clean the grout?

I've been out of the house for a long time and now it's all really messy.. don't know where to start or what to use..

Reply to
Willow

For general purpose cleaning I'd use Mr.Clean, Spic-and-Span, or even Tide and a toothbrush. If the grout has mildew or mold on it you'll need to use household bleach-water soln in ~1:8 ratio, leaving in contact 10 min, then rinse w/cool water using a sponge. If you have a messy house, it's best to put things away before tacking the cleaning chores.

Reply to
Phisherman

If it's white and really grungy I'd use Soft Scrub with bleach first. Not having any grout that's about the best I can offer. Good luck.

-- Piper

Reply to
Piper

I washed everything already, but there are stains in the grout. I was gonna try bleach but was affraid it might be bad for it

Reply to
Willow

">>I've got tiles on the floor in the kitchen and both bathrooms and on the

I have tried many things .... I have a huge amount of floor tile with white grout that easily turns gray from dirt..... KABOOM worked great.... I sprayed it on grout in a large area.... rubbed it in with a mop.... let it set for an hour.... It turned totally WHITE when I mopped again at the end of the hour.

Reply to
Cheryl

That's what I have on my floor, white tiles and white grout.. with a dog... lets just say that white is white every once in a while in the winter (northern California here)

*sigh*
Reply to
Willow