Predominantly black specs that bite, on floors, bed, couch, fridge, tables, basically everywhere. Just moved in this year. I can’t live like this anymore!!

As u can see in the subject field, I wanted to write so much more. My family thinks I’m seeing things. Even though I had at least 100 containers with this foreign material inside as evidence. I have pics, videos and pics of bite marks. No one has brains enough to acknowledge that there is an issue? I’ve been sleeping on a new couch in which I ve covered first with a blanket and then with a flat cotton sheet. I have my dog sleeping with me in case something lands on her. I’m able to help her immediately.
replying to Atmywittsend2019, Equizen wrote: I know this is an old post but unfortunately I am reading this now. Just wanted to let you know that I am going through the same as you. Did you notice these black specks after you moved into your new place? Anyway, the one thing that helps me a lot is to clean & wash everything everyday including clothes. Been suffering for years now and I'm becoming weaker so I am unable to keep up the cleaning routine so it is making a come-back and suffering much again. Also important is to take care of your body. That is your immune system and especially your skin. When I feel a bite and look at the area of the skin I will notice a black speck. My theory is that it is a mold spore of some sort trying to enter your skin. Once in there it will start to grow and you will become red and itchy. So while cleaning protect your skin's natural barrier and to apply an occlusive like vaseline or wax-based cream on your skin and the specks are unable to enter. Sorry I can't offer you more info than this. I myself am still researching this mysterious (fungus?)