Predominantly black specs that bite, on floors, bed, couch, fridge, tables, basically everywhere. Just moved in this year. I can’t live like this anymore!!

As u can see in the subject field, I wanted to write so much more. My family thinks I’m seeing things. Even though I had at least 100 containers with this foreign material inside as evidence. I have pics, videos and pics of bite marks. No one has brains enough to acknowledge that there is an issue? I’ve been sleeping on a new couch in which I ve covered first with a blanket and then with a flat cotton sheet. I have my dog sleeping with me in case something lands on her. I’m able to help her immediately.