best heirloom catalog

Wondering what catalog people recommend for the best in heirloom and rare garden varieties that might do well in New Jersey, tomatos are of special interest. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
njrealtor

lwhaley

(seems to be having some server problems this morning)

Those are the ones I can think of right off the top of my head. Most seed companies carry a heirloom section these days, as well, so you might give companies like Tomato Growers Supply a look see.

Felco Pruners has a nice collection of Italian heirlooms, too.

Penelope

Reply to
Penelope Periwinkle

It would probably help immensely if I got the URL correct.

Penelope

Reply to
Penelope Periwinkle

I don't knowif you want specifically tomato seeds.Here's a NJ nursery that has tomato and pepper plants at $3 each,and a GREAT selection.

Wandaz

Mika

Reply to
MattMika