Heirloom Tomatoe Catalogues?

I'm looking for some recommendations for good heirloom seed companies/catalogues. What are the ones you've been satisfied with in terms of lots of varieties, service, etc.?

Also, favorite heirloom tomato varieties?

Reply to
Andrew McMichael

Seedsavers

Reply to
joe s

My favorite heirloom toms:

Stupice Czech heirloom, small very early, very tasty. In my experience two weeks earlier than Early Girl.

Pruden's Purple Reliable. Compared to Brandwine but earlier and more productive

Caspian Pink Just a good big tom

San Marzano Redorta Tuscan heirloom. The best paste tom I've tried. Large and tasty. From Tomato Growers Supply.

Bill Moats Pau Hana Farm Milton-Freewater, Oregon

Reply to
Bill Moats

FarmerDill

Brandywine is my favorite.

You may like an old fashioned acidic tasting cherry type like "Farmers Delight" which will self-seed easily.

There is also a popular (around here anyway) German heriloom yellow-pink mixed variety called "Mr.Stripey". (doesn't can very well).

HTH Cheers! B.K.

Reply to
Burger King

You sold me. I'll try Pruden's purple.