almost 40 pound watermelon

We just picked the watermelon. I weighed 1/2 of it, 19.5 pounds. Tastes pretty good too. I will post links when I get pictures up.
--
USA
North Carolina Foothills

http://i53.tinypic.com/zlb6kw.jpg" target="_images" rel="nofollow">
http://i51.tinypic.com/xf59pf.jpg" target="_images" rel="nofollow">
http://i51.tinypic.com/xf59pf.jpg">
http://i51.tinypic.com/xf59pf.jpg

USA
North Carolina Foothills

To me, who'll never be able to grow such a melon, it is beautiful.
--
- Billy
Both the House and Senate budget plan would cut Social Security and Medicare,