squirrel took a chunk out of my cantalope.

A squirrel took a chunk out of my cantaloupe.

About the size of a nickel. and half a nickel deep.

Cantaloupe is 4 inches round. '

Does that mean its going to rot out or something.

Or will it be alright. And I can leave it cut the section out when its bigger.

Thanks

Diesel.

Reply to
DogDiesel

Bacteria will probably rot it. I suggest Chicken wire next time.

Cheers

Reply to
Martin Riddle

Leave it on the vine, sometimes they will heal over the damaged area and just leave a scar.

Reply to
Steve Peek