Watermelon spider

I was trying to figure out the type of spider that looks like a watermelon on its main body I'll attach a picture.
On Sun, 1 Sep 2019 22:14:02 +0000, Sunnydaysun

some similar looking spiders here :
https://spiderzrule.com/venusta.htm
John T.
On 9/1/2019 6:14 PM, Sunnydaysun wrote:

Looks just a bit like this one https://www.flickr.com/photos/readerwalker/23880892027 but not exactly. That pattern of longitudinal stripes and multi colors appears to be pretty rare from the searching I did.
Where did you see this beastie? Location would certainly help to try to nail something down. Odds are that if you are in Oz then it will try to kill and eat you...