Watermelon spider

I was trying to figure out the type of spider that looks like a watermelon on
its main body I'll attach a picture.

Reply to
Sunnydaysun
Looks just a bit like this one
but not exactly. That pattern of longitudinal stripes and multi colors appears to be pretty rare from the searching I did.
Where did you see this beastie? Location would certainly help to try to nail something down. Odds are that if you are in Oz then it will try to kill and eat you...
Reply to
John McGaw

Site Timeline Threads