Pine B&Q 6 Panel Internal doors

Broadland 6 Panel Knotty Pine Internal door.
Anyone used these with success, or had any problems with them?
Thinking of buying 6 tomorrow (Sat) so urgent replies appreciated.
TIA Andy
if you're talking about the solid doors rather than the hollow panel doors, then yes I've used some without any problems. Were all square and true and haven't warped yet.
John
Make sure you lay them flat on the floor before you purchase them, just to check there not warped, tested 12 in Wicks to find 4 that were true! John.

You mean your Wickes has got a flat floor!
look out for badly applied filler repairs!

I`ve had 8 of these hanging in my house for the last few months and they are fine. no problems.
Richard

Lay them flat on the floor before you buy to make sure there not twisted / bent I picked 4 good ones from 12. Cheers John.