Bosch Washing Machine fault

Bosch Washing Machine WFF 2001 aprox 5 years old.
Problem
The machine does not complete its cycle, it stops at spin/pump and the indicator light comes on and then - nowt.
If I turn the dial to the X position and wait then I can set the program to pump/spin and finish the wash like that however the clothes are warm when they come out and not cold - so is it rinsing?
I have checked the filters on both the cold and hot inlet pipes and all appears to be ok also the pump is not blocked.
Any help very much appreciated.
Is the pump running?