fit marble back panel to wooden surround?

Just bought fire/surround/hearth/backpanel from B & Q

Wooden surround screws together with instructions, but it doesn't say how to fix marbel (like vineared with marble) back panel into it?

I obviously cant put holes in the marble so I'm thinking maybe clamp it in with home made wooden batons some how

Any clues?

Reply to
JethroUK©

Normaly the marble is cemented to the wall and the surround attached to the wall seperatly with screws. Make sure when cementing the marble to the wall it stands proud of the wall enough to be a neat fit with the surround, offer up the surround to check before the cement sets.

Reply to
marble