Fabric Conditioner

At the shops today I saw a fabric conditioner called Comfort Fast Dry. Apparently it makes clothes dry faster. Any ideas as to how or if this works?

Does the container list the ingredients? I wonder if it reduces surface tension. That can get clothes wetter when they're washed, but it might also allow more water to spin out.
--
Best Regards,
Lloyd

Just the usual < 5% surfactants plus preservative