Another air conditioner question

hvacrmedic

Reply to
RP

The only house item I don't have a manual on is my air conditioner.

It's a "Max Performance 10" Model HAC 030 AKA4

I did some Google searches and got nothing. Can anybody give me some manufacturer info so I can get manual etc.

Thanks

Reply to
Jim-Poncin

Looks like International Comfort Products model number.

2.5 ton, 10 SEER (Builders grade).

Brands sold under this manufacturer include Heil, Tempstar, Air Quest, Maratherm (4 most likely brands); ComfortMaker, Arcoaire, maybe some others.

Stretch

Reply to
Stretch

This is Turtle.

Yea, it's a ICP but I think it is a Arcoaire because I have installed a few and remember the beginning letters of HAC as the Arcoaire start numbers of the models. Also RP explain them exact.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

It turns out it is Arcoaire, thanks.