Subject Author Posted Replies

Ping Domino guys
You know you want one. You know you're going to buy one. You just need to find the proper mind button to push you into paying for one. I understand completely.
38
38

What is it? Set 477
j Burns scribbled: reference I found a few more similar ones ?hash=item27cf1452f2&item=170977940210&pt=Motors_Automotive_Tools&vxp=mtrapparently it is some sort of obstruction wrench for working...
74
74

JOBS AVAILABLE
for details http://www.kejuinfotech.com/3002754-sharafudeen

Re: OT - Is anyone having problems with eternal-september?
Yes, it's been down.
6
6

OT: AP IMPACT: Recession, tech kill middle-class jobs
1
1

Update - Houston Area Estate Auction w/ Tools
In Dickinson, Tx. A date has been posted for this auction, tomorrow Jan 24= th, 10 AM. When the site first listed it, there was no date posted for the= pending sale. A few nice tools for someone...
1
1

Porter Cable plate joiner for $89
Those of you wanting a good biscut joiner http://www.tooliday.com/
3
3

Re: Lone Star College
How close are you guys (Leon, Swing) to Lone Star College? We are getting live TV feeds here in SoCal. Lew
6
6

New office desk progress
Dominoed drawers. in the desk side cabinets. Drawer fronts and varnish and his phase will be complete http://www.flickr.com/x/t/0091009/photos/lcb11211/8406726368/8...
20
20

O/T: Lone Star College
How close are you guys (Leon, Swing) to Lone Star College? We are getting live TV feeds here in SoCal. Lew

Speaking of pocket hole jigs...
In the next month or so I will have the need to make 80 pocket holes at the ends of 1x2 stock. I have the Kreg R3, the one you clamp onto the work with a hand-held clamp. I was never a "jig" person...
6
6

refinished 5 1/4 on binaries.
I uploaded pics of the 5 1/4 I finished today on the binaries. About 2 days work. Flatening the sole took almost a day, it was very concave. Wish I had a surface grinder... I also started work on a #4...
14
14

Hybrid cordless (but wired) battery-powered tools?
A few years ago Milwaukee came out with a drill that used batteries and was able to use an adapter that attached where the battery was inserted and could be plugged into an outlet. I don't remember...
13
13

slicing a 1x8 board
I am trying to slice a 1"x8"x3' piece of walnut into a couple of 3/8"x8" boards. My bandsaw is a benchtop model that doesn't have a wide enough opening. I tried to do this on my tablesaw by raising...
13
13

Stanley 81 question
I just inherited a Stanley #81 cabinet scraper. The rosewood sole is badly worn. Any suggestions for making (or purchasing) a replacement? The tool is not a collector's item (one handle has been...
7
7