What is it? Set 478

I've been having some problems logging on to my news server so I'm late posting today, here is this week's set:

rhvp65

today, here is this week's set:

1/24/2013 post. There're several responses to the new link in that thread.
Reply to
Zz Yzx

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:8b534ca0-383a-4405-800f-14b3087dcca5 @googlegroups.com:

attempt to walk across the grate for fear their hooves will get stuck)

2781 is a SuperEgg:
Doug Miller

posting today, here is this week's set:

this one popped up:

2783 a chain repair link
Reply to
DanG

Thanks for letting me know. Just posted my answers for this week but I'm still not sure about the last one:

't yet fixed my login problem with my news server, hopefully things will be back to normal next week.

Reply to
rhvp65