The Bagel-Slice-O-Matic

Make a bagel slicer:

brian

snipped-for-privacy@garagewoodworks.com wrote in news:49460bd9-a8e3-4a09-87af- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Reply to
Han

Preferred 8:1 over other bagel slicers by Jewish woodworkers everywhere!

(Jeeze, does that guy by week-old bagels, or what?)

-- I?ve long been passionate about protecting and expanding democracy, which is really the only viable mechanism to preserve liberty and distribute power from kings to the rest of us. --George Farah

Reply to
Larry Jaques

to put in it? :)

Reply to
Greg Guarino

They changed the name of the place, but it is the same outfit and product. Best big bagels in Illinois. My wife and I travel about 150 miles to get 10 doz of these (they freeze well).

Len

Bagel Country

9306 Skokie Blvd Skokie IL 60077 (847)673-3030
Reply to
Len

doz of these (they freeze well).

And people think I'm crazy to drive 60 miles RT for a loaf of rye bread to go with the ham that I drove 200 miles RT to get.

'll be going for the Easter ham and get 5 or 10 pounds of bacon while there.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski