You need a plunger

Well this is in the Menard's Black Friday sale flyer

Enjoy your Turkey.

Reply to
Markem

I wish you had not done that. I have been in eastern North Carolina for 6 year and am just getting over the lack of Menards.

Reply to
Keith Nuttle

There's some photos of the vintage version here :

John T.

Reply to
hubops

Why you so crazy about pictures of turkeys? ; )

Reply to
Bill

I like those versions much more. ;-),

Reply to
krw

He likes the white meat, of course.

Reply to
krw

Keith Nuttle wrote in news:ov4p4p$kup$1 @gioia.aioe.org:

How far away from Jacksonville? My great uncle lives there and we've been out to see him a few times.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

If you're ever around Kinston, NC tell Vivian at 'Chef & the Farmer' that Walt sez hello!

Spalted Walt