WOW! Part III

This months printed Popular Woodworking magazine refers to this link and

Get THIS

Woodworking Essentials-Power Jointers by Mark Adams

Marc Adam's Rules for using the Jointer

  1. Wear protective personal safety gear; remember your eyes, ears and lungs. Make sure all loose clothing is secured and away from any action that could pull it in - no gloves. Always stay alert.

Have Mark Rosen and Glen Huey met????

I think I will post this rule in the comment section under Glen's article. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

Oops, here is the link

Reply to
Leon

Is that me you are referring too? Marc Rosen

Reply to
marc rosen

Is that me you are referring too? Marc Rosen

No, Sorry Mark, That should have been, Mark Adams have you met Glen Huey.

Reply to
Leon