Woodworking at Home DVD Magazine

I got an advertisement for this DVD "magazine" today.

I looked at their website -

and it looks good.

Does anyone have any experience with their "magazine"?

I am considering subscribing.

Thanks for your help!

Rob

Reply to
Rob

Mark

I've got October 03 - Feb 04, and I think it's OK. There were volume problems, but they seem to be getting them under control. The guy running it is helpful and friendly. Give it a shot. The advertising isn't as bad as it could be. The next issue should be March-April, bi-monthly. Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
dave in fairfax

Never heard of it, but it looked great. I not only subscribed, I ordered their entire first year as well! Thanks for passing this along!

-nancy

Reply to
Nancy A. Kroes

DAGS

Larry C in Auburn, WA

Reply to
Larry C in Auburn, WA

It's definitely a 'nice if you've got some extra money sitting there'. I like it quite it like it for its multimedia aspects but not really that much info you can't get from the good old paper mags.

Reply to
Victor Frost

I did the same. All seven issues for 2003, and the first issue of

2004 (thought I was going to miss/skip that one), arrived within a couple days. Wow, try that with a paper magazine, not gonna' happen.

Joe

Reply to
BIG JOE

I have every issue. I am relatively new and have no other contact other than internet - and I find it GREAT.

Even to see tools used is a treat - for the price - way way better than the huge pile of magazines I have collected....

Yes - subscribe.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Richardson

My March/April issue just arrived. Issue #9, but the side is marked January/February Issue #8, same as the last one.

Did anyone else's arrive this way? No major problem, just a nit.

Also, is everyone else on March/April, or am I just behind? The paper mags are onto June already.

Joe

Reply to
Joe Tylicki

I'm still waiting for the one you just got. When I talked to Chris he said that they'd had some publishing problems but expecrted to be all caught up by mid-late summer.

Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
dave in fairfax

I hope they aren't having money problems. I really like their product and would hate to see them go.

Joe

Reply to
BIG JOE

The website explained the problem. They will send you a label to apply if you'd like. Mine arrived this way also.

Rick

Reply to
Rick