WoodSmith Magazine #37

A week ago someone was kind enough to tell me that this magazine has an article on louvered doors. The only library in the county that subscribes to it refuses to tell me if they have it. They keep them by date, not volume, and seem to be unable to actually look at them to see if they have 37. Oddly Woodsmith does not mention date at all, just volume.

It is probably academic; they only stock 4 years worth, and Woodsmith is up to 150 now; so it sounds like more than 4 years ago, but who knows. Anyone know the date of #37?

And if you have #37, is the article worth getting? Buying the backissue is only $6, which isn't too bad if it is a good article.

Thanks.

Reply to
Toller

Ray Cadmus

January/February 1985. 4 page article on setting up a jig and using it. Is the volume available any more? I know that Woodsmith is dropping some of the older volumes. Send me an E-mail.

Reply to
Leon

If it's fixed louvers you want, try here:

movable louvers, try here:

TomL

Reply to
Tom Woodman

I am only 50 miles from Canada. Good enough to be worth the drive?

I don't think my cable system carries the show, but thanks anyhow.

Reply to
Toller

Norm built louvered doors for a teak bar he made several years ago. The project is at:

one of this year's projects is "Plantation Shutters"

~Mark.

Reply to
Woody