Woodcrafting shows?

What other woodcrafting shows are on tv? The only one I know of is Modern Masters on HGTV. They don't have to be just wood, but craft shows in general (with metal, glass, etc.).

Thanks,

-Joel

Reply to
JoelOmatik

Here is the listings from HGTV

Andrew

Old House_ episodes. They used to air Woodworks 3-4 times a week but now only once on Sunday afternoon. I bought a tape from David Marks and with the tape was a little blurb about the difficulty in getting new shows aired on DIY and HGTV and asked me to contact the cable company and ask for more.

Larry

Reply to
Lawrence L'Hote

DIY has 2 shows: Woodworks and Woodworking. Woodworks is, by far, the better of the two. The guy on Woodworking is an idiot.

HGTV also carries The New Yankee Workshop with Norm Abrams. He is the Zen master of woodworking.

Reply to
joe bob

Please let us not consider this another pro or anti Norm opportunity. Enough is enough.

Reply to
DarylRos