Woodcraft Magazine

A while back I remember seeing an article in Woodcraft magazine about making a pie crust table using Pfeil tools. Does anyone remember which issue it was in? I went to their webpage but found nothing to lead me to it. Appreciate any help.

THx, Chris

Reply to
Chris Fitzpatrick

Try this:

there were some relevant articles in FWW issue 67 - download them from finewoodworking.com - you will have to pay for a month's membership

Reply to
jbc77