round drop leaf side table three leg

Over a year a go (or more) I saw an article in one of the popular woodworking magazines. It was for a rounsd side table with 3 leafs that drop.So I guess you could call it a triangurlar table. Also it had 3 unusually shaped legs. They were shaped so that the tenons on the aprons were staight foreward. Does anyone remember which magazine it was in? I've tried searching around , but no luck yet. Any help would be appreciated.

Thx, Chris

Reply to
Chris Fitzpatrick

You're in luck...I was just reading that the other day.

FWW, Oct 2008, issue 200

Chris

Reply to
Chris Friesen