looking for: plans for table saw cabinet in magazine a few years back

is it tablesaw or table saw?

I recall, that a few years back, one of the woodworking magazines like Popular Woodworking, or maybe Popular Mechanics made a contractor's table saw cabinet which also house the router, and flip over torsion boxes. One of which was a sanding center with holes.

The article had red formica tops.

Anyone remember which issue this was from?

Alan

keywords for search: tablesaw, casters, drawers, build

Reply to
arw01

Try American Woodworker #82 October 2000. Think this fits your description

Francis

Reply to
Francis

Thank you, that and another forum hint got me links and copies of the article. Was what I was looking for, but it wasn't made specifically for a tablesaw cabinet.

the article is "Ultimate Tool Stand" and there are mirrors of it on the web

keywords: torsion box, planer stand, router table, downdraft sanding

Reply to
arw01