Wood Source

I live in a rural area of Arizona called Bullhead City. I am about 90 miles from Henderson, NV and about 40 miles from Kingman, AZ. We have a Home Depot here but as I am sure you know, Home Depot does not deal in a great variety of hardwoods. About all you can get from them is Red Oak and that is only in 3/4 stock. Is there anyone in this news group that might be familiar with the Kingman or Henderson area and can give me some tips on where I can pick a variety of hardwoods. I hate to pay for the shipping costs involved and the inability to pick grain patterns if I have to order over the internet. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

Reply to
Ethan

One possibility might be the "LumberLady" in Yuma.

vrhorton

in your zip code and see what it finds for you.

- - LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod