Wood chipper info wanted

I am looking for more information regarding choosing and purchasing a wood chipper (similar to a faq). Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks JM

Reply to
jm

You might have more luck posting to alt.home.repair.

Doug Miller

How about alt.lose-my-wife?

Someone here in CT actually did it in the mid-80's.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .