Who remembers this Blue Angels video?

Bill

Reply to
Bill

F4s and the F/A18s currently flown. I only watched the first few seconds as I'm on dialup, so there may have been other clips as well.

Anyone know if they've flown other aircraft besides these and the early F8Fs and F9Fs?

Reply to
LRod

F11F1 Grumman Tiger. IMO that's the way a fighter is _supposed_ to look. Shame the J79 version never went to production.

According to the official history they started out with F6Fs, then went to F8Fs, F9Fs, then flew the Tiger from 1957-1969.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Right on. I'd trade in my P-51 to get one. Except I don't have a P-51 either.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

When I hear "Grumman Tiger", I always think of these:

Excellent flying aircraft, BTW.

Reply to
B A R R Y