White Population in the World Set to Drop from 17% to 7% by 2050.

While the populations of Europe, Russia, and the US have levelled off and even decreased, the populations of China and Africa are accelerating beyond all expectations. Immigration reduced the percentage of Whites in the US from 99% when the US Constitution was written to only 71% today, and similar patterns are being followed in several European countries who are on the edge of revolution because of the failure by their governments to do anything about unbridled immigration.

maidenmerch

It's certainly a punishment for racists like you and I like you to live in a world you are afraid of ;-)

Michael

Reply to
Michael Ceglar

schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@50g2000hsm.googlegroups.com...

zeggen.

Reply to
BammelBatterij

Reply to
Bob Martin

Alleen die doen flink hun best op dit gebied.

Indi

Reply to
Indi

Michael Ceglar wrote in news:1191537059.700436.204740 @r29g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

It was misspelled Dutch, so you didn't miss anything. Every country has its (fill in favorite hate term here).

Reply to
Han

races left." -- Existo.

Reply to
Ferd Farkel

Ferd Farkel schrieb:

White cars should only be driven by black people!

f'up to r.a.s.n

Reply to
Matthias Kern

Immigration increased the percentage of Whites in the US from 0% to 97% when the US Constitution was written, this increased to 99% after having killed off the native inhabitants. Nowadays it's getting to a different percentage today since the Americans are becoming more and more ignorant: percentages vary from 0 to 10.000% dependant of versions of microsoft software being used. Similar patterns are being followed in several European countries who are on the edge of revolution because of the failure by their governments to do anything open software and unbridled mingling of racial characteristics causing a better future with an unknown exciting future.

Biggest problem may be that with a more generic DNA footprint worldwide a generic disease will have global impact.

Reply to
Rob Kouwenberg

Rasism is prosperous as long as its about selfrespect. It becomes a desease when 'one' tries to be great by anihalating 'the other'

JayJBee "These magots ain't ready. Too scared to face theyr backward (final)solutions."

Reply to
JayJBee

No problem. Until 2050 human cloning and genetical engineering has so much improved that we can upgrade races with darker or different color to white coloration. Michael Jackson can be seen as a first prototype in this effort.

Reply to
Thorsten Weisert

Can you keep the childmolester gene out next time?

JayJBee "Let the bloodthurst in... we need to do some clean up once we become pigs and the world is destroyed by you: You won't be not needed once your contribution to what you call 'progress' is done."

Reply to
JayJBee

Can you keep the childmolester gene out next time?

JayJBee "Let the bloodthurst in... we need to do some clean up once we become pigs and the world is destroyed by you: You won't be needed once your contribution to what you call 'progress' is done."

Reply to
JayJBee