Which Table saw?

I'm thinking of buying a table saw and router tables to fit my existing hand machines. The Triton 2000 Workcentre and router table to fit this have been recommended. They seem to be very enthusiastic about this equipment in Australia where it is made. Has anyone any experience of this or other similarly priced equipment. My aim is to make furniture for my home initially and then ... well that depends.

Many thanks

Derek

Reply to
Derek