Whew! Good news from Festool

I just got a news letter from Festool and beginning this past June you can add a cordless tool to your collection of cordless with out having to buy the charger and battery. You just pay for the Systainer and the tool.

Equally as good they have apparently dropped battery and charger prices and the replacement batteries and chargers carry a 3 year warranty.

Reply to
Leon

I just verified a 15 volt battery for my T15 drill. 15 volt Li Ion 5.2 amp, $55 shipped.

Sounds good to me when mine poop out.

Probably not as good of a deal compared to the Ridgid free replacement but it is probably less trouble especially if you need the batter NOW.

Reply to
Leon

Good price compared to just about anyone else.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Almost unbelievable, I did an on line chat with a Festool dealer and they confirmed, Others had that price too. I was amazed at a 5.2 amp. Festool still shows that battery at $135.00 ;~0

Reply to
Leon