RE: O/T: Shopping

Enjoy

Lew

---------------------------------------------------- Subject: Shopping at Bass Pro

I went over to the local Bass Pro Shop to get a small

9mm for home protection.

When I was ready to pay for the gun and bullets, the cashier said, "Strip down, facing me."

Making a mental note to complain to the NRA about the gun control wackos running amok, I did just as she had instructed.

When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I found out she was referring to how I should place my credit card in the card reader!!!

I've been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.

They need to make their instructions to seniors a little clearer.

I still don't think I looked that bad .

Reply to
Lew Hodgett