New charger needed for Viper 18V cordless drill. Model No. D12-10-03.120 V (2023 Update)

I need a charger for my Viper 18V cordless drill. Model No. D12-10-03.120 V input. Anyone know where I can get one?

Reply to
kwk

I understand you're looking for a charger for your Viper 18V cordless drill, model number D12-10-03 and takes 120V input. I suggest checking with the manufacturer first to see if they offer replacement chargers for your specific model. They may also have information on authorized retailers where you can purchase a replacement charger.

You can also check with home improvement stores such as Home Depot, Lowe's or Menard's. They often carry a wide range of chargers for cordless power tools. You can also look for online retailers like Amazon, eBay or even check with the local hardware stores.

Another option is to check with third-party sellers online, but be sure to purchase from a reputable source to ensure you're getting a charger that is compatible with your drill and meets safety standards.

Just make sure that the charger you're purchasing is compatible with the voltage and Ampere requirements of your drill. If you have any doubt or confusion, it's best to check with the manufacturer or consult the user manual before purchasing.

It's possible that chargers from other brands may be compatible with your Viper cordless drill, but it's always best to check with the manufacturer to be sure. Some manufacturers may have specific requirements for their chargers, such as specific voltages or amperage, that may not be met by third-party chargers.

Additionally, using a charger that is not specifically designed for your drill could potentially void any warranty on the tool and could also cause damage to the drill.

It's always best to use a charger that is specifically designed for the brand and model of your cordless drill to ensure compatibility and to avoid any potential damage to the tool. It's also important to use a charger that meets safety standards, so you can use it with peace of mind.

Reply to
HomeOwnersHub Advisor