What's with Grizzly table saws?

They're only showing one contractor's saw -- and it's the $645 one! By the time I convinced myself that there was no real price-equivalent competition for their bottom-of-the-line model, they drop it, and now they've dropped the next one up, too. Am I missing something, or have they let go of a niche that they held pretty well? Lewis

Reply to
Lewis