What is Living Trade?

Living trade is the inherent occupation of man derived in the genesis of time, a gift from God...whereby, a man may do well for himself by applying common sense and manual dexterity to the materials found at hand. Working with wood, metal, and the many properties of soil are fundamental to living trade.

Yet, no two men ever have the same set of tools or the same set of experiences. No two men will ever have the same knowledge or understanding of their material. The material remains infinite as each man must find his own way=85and thus, in pursuit of living trade, a man will remain an apprentice throughout his lifetime.

Reply to
DAClark

DAClark wrote in news:127d6821-ad0b-468f-8873- snipped-for-privacy@c13g2000vbr.googlegroups.com:

And here I was thinking that Living Trade was the same pointless thread you start here every four or five years. Oh, wait - it is! My mistake.

-- Sir Winston Churchill

Reply to
Elrond Hubbard