What is it? Set 351

Two of them are unidentified this week:

Rob H.

2017 - Card shuffler 2018 - Sugar cane cart 2019 - fence wire cutter 2020 - napkin holder 2021 - clamp on pipe crank 2022 - fire extinguisher pin or a broken spring out of something

Allen

Reply to
allen476

What I told Rob (and he didn't tell you). Is that the mystery item #2022 was found, on a ring with a square velcro keytag. It had aparently been stored in a zip up pouch with door or cabinet keys.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Some bedroom or bathroom doors can be locked for privacy but have no keys. I wonder if this was to open a certain design of lock if the door was left locked by accident.

Reply to
J Burns

We used a simiular device made from wire ties for a brick wall when we wwanted to get into a house we were building and didn't have the key

Reply to
George W Frost
2021 looks like some sort of lathe dog for clamping a particular item (perhaps wood).
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Warm. Getting warmer.

I emailed Rob some photos of the (?? I think ??) actual use of the device.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon